Events


I will be giving a talk at the Monterey Museum of Art in early November. Stay tuned for more info on that.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

October Show at CAA




Here are some images from a recent show at the Carmel Artists Association. For this show I focused on Elkhorn Slough. The squarish one is 22 x 28 and is called Elkhorn Afternoon. The Central painting is 18 x 36 and called August Morning. The other painting is also 18 x 36 and is called August Afternoon. All of these were painted arouind the same small inlet at the Slough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful work Andy. When do you wanna go surfing? I have a contact email at my website, reidwinfrey.com.

Reid

Terry said...

Dear Andy I recently purchased a rather splendid picture featuring two (2) Zebra at a waterhole signed Andrew A Williams 1987.

Simple question really but are you the artist?

Thanks for your time,

Terry

t.obrien@backtrouble.co.uk